Standing Seam (premium)
With 1-3/4″ high ribs, Standing Seam Metal Roofing has the strength needed to be installed over either open framing or solid decking. This Standing Seam system is fastened using hidden clips. These clips allow for greater expansion and contraction of the panels, at the same time ensuring wind resistance. Standing Seam comes standard flat pan but can also come with striations or minor ribs to help resist oil canning.
- 14″ or 18″ panel coverage
- 1-3/4″ rib height
- Architectural / structural integral standing seam panel
- Applies over open framing or solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauge: 24ga
- Finishes: Painted or Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
- Warranty: 30-year on painted, 25-year on Galvalume®
- Minimum roof slope: 1:12 over solid decking, 3:12 over open framing
- Concealed clip designed for thermal movement
- Energy Star Rated
- Purpose: Roofing panels
Through history, Standing Seam has made its name through brute strength and striking beauty. With its 1-3/4″ tall ribs, Standing Seam will add value and beauty to any residential or commercial project.